2.26.2013

Purpose Unfulfilled Though Had Found Her in Time

Unrivered, ungripped, I followed her lips.
So gracious and fine, stood calloused to wine.
Don’t reach away you’re so not my type rape a friend while she watches and touches herself.
So have your mind centered on pastor’s breasts, permit me open this blouse and expose my true death.
I’m prepping it, prepping her for the big boat.
Danofsky, ran up through the fingernails, dead. Girl speak and lipstick.
I could check myself, see if it’s not possible. And doctor. The shoe clunks on autopsy table red and points to Rose as gasp.
And we have him drunk we lie him up. British mob.
I lynch you up the deadwolf, how did he do that, neck snap in wolf jaw lives.
Irish jig of Loo Orleans.
Look at you, Ann, clumsy.
Hello, it’s talking about you, I’m a-happy-fraid.
Clumps are gloves. The clumps! Old shout in silent shadow.
Still dancing to the jig in my head torture. If only you could hear it.
Living dead.
Don’t shout it outside!
Purpose unfulfilled though had found her in time
Purpose unfulfilled though had found her in time
Purpose unfulfilled though had found her in time

No comments:

Post a Comment